At qtonix, we have made it one of our organizational goals, in addition to our commitment to our customers, to bring a positive name to our industry by promoting "white-hat", ethical optimization methods. Without resorting to questionable and unethical practices, our ethical approach to SEO enables us to offer our clients peace of mind, something that is not listed on a contract but engrained in our methods.
we can proudly say that, we wear SEO ethics code Badge
- Our clients were never blocked or penalized by Google or any other major search engines, based on the work we have done.
- When clients come to us, its like a two-way interview where we interview you as you interview us. We carefully choose who we work with. As a result, our clients were never accused for un-ethical practices.
- As much as we like our seo ethics code badge we do not consider that our reward. Our clients satisfaction is our reward!
The following values govern the qtonix SEO Code of Ethics, everyday practices:
- Our business operations adheres to all laws and regulations set forth by the agency(ies) of the United States and International Governments for business, cyber and internet regulation.
- We treat each and every client as if we are consulting our own brand and the brands of our own team members.
We never put the clients business or brand reputation at risk when working to improve the clients rating by finding disreputable or "black hat" methods.
- We adhere to the conventions as specified by the various search engines and directories we use.
- We act in good faith when consulting and giving direction to our clients, first and foremost committed to the well-being of their firm, and in line with their organizational objectives.
- We maintain complete confidentially about our clients and their information as it relates to their business operations and their SEO results.
- We adhere to a "non-competition" clause in that we will not contract with competing firms within the same geographic industry.
- We never practice dishonorable means of achieving a higher search engine rating including using linkfarms, hidden links and text, copied content, unauthorized software, doorway pages, or plagiarism.